On April 28, 2017, Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) and Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) closed on their previously announced merger. The combined company is now called Energy Transfer Partners. You are currently viewing SXL’s legacy website, where you will find information on SXL prior to the merger.
For current information, and more details on the ETP and SXL merger, please click (here).
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States. Strategically positioned in all of the major U.S. production basins, ETP owns and operates a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary natural gas midstream, intrastate and interstate transportation and storage assets; crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGL) and refined product transportation and terminalling assets; NGL fractionation; and various acquisition and marketing assets. ETP’s general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE).
For more information, visit the Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. website at www.energytransfer.com.
By accessing the links below you will find additional details about Energy Transfer Partners:
- Our Mission and Values offers insight into what brings us together, as an organization with a common sense of identity, and makes Energy Transfer a great place to work.
- Business Lines provides background on our key business segments, including locations, capacities and capabilities.
- News Releases provides access to recent news.
- Directors provides biographical information about our Board of Directors.
- Our Asset Map provides details about the reach and location of our pipeline systems and storage and terminal facilities.