Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil, natural gas liquids, and refined products pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and refined products. SXL’s general partner is a consolidated subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP).
Our goal is to generate growing cash flows, increase distributions and provide attractive returns to investors. Strategies for growth include increasing pipeline and terminal throughput, utilizing our acquisition and marketing assets to maximize value, and pursuing organic growth opportunities as well as strategic acquisitions that are synergistic with existing assets. Strong cash flows have allowed us to consistently increase our distributions.
By accessing the links below you will find additional details about Sunoco Logistics:
- Our Mission and Values offers insight into what brings us together, as an organization with a common sense of identity, and makes Sunoco Logistics a great place to work.
- Business Lines provides background on our key business segments, including locations, capacities and capabilities.
- News Releases provides access to recent news.
- Competitive Strengths offers insights into our unique strengths and characteristics, and our ability to provide healthy returns and value to our investors and customers.
- Directors & Officers provides biographical information about our Board of Directors and key management team members.
- Our Asset Map provides details about the reach and location of our pipeline systems and storage and terminal facilities.