Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids. SXL’s general partner is a consolidated subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP).
Our strategies and goals are enhanced by our dedication to safety, security and care for the environment and the communities where we operate.
We believe that we are well positioned to execute these strategies due to our unique strengths, which include:
- Highly efficient and attractively located pipelines and terminals with significant presence in the U.S. Northeast, Midwest and Gulf Coast.
- Complementary portfolio of assets and skills covering refined products and crude oil.
- Experienced management team with extensive background in the energy logistics industry.
- Operational capability to quickly respond to changing market conditions and requirements, as well as effectively integrate acquisitions.
- Financial flexibility as a result of a conservative balance sheet and investment grade credit ratings.